If you have just created site and looking for to get some new a very good related traffic to your site then you need to follow some basic SEO strategies to make your site more relavant and enaging. There are some basic requirement to have the best search presence for your site.
- On Page Optimization
A basic on page optimization is very necessary to have a very good competitive advantage over your competitors. You need to consider SEO guidelines before even starting to code for your website. Things that you should check while drafting a website plan are,
- A proper navigation
- Avoiding extra css and unwanted code
- Image dimensions and alt tag for every image
- A proper Meta tags for every page
- No w3c errors
- No broken links
- Xml Sitemap for your website
To check all your basic on page things and page speed recommendations go to GTmetrix to check all the details they have a very good report which shows all recommendations and also gives ready-made code to put in your website.
- Off Page Strategies
You can start off page strategies even when your site is not ready for users. The best thing to do here is to have the special landing page. It make sense to have such page where people come to know about what you are doing and may have some sales promotion strategies to early visitors. You can start building links to this special landing page and it will boost your domain authority and will help you to get an extra edge for an SEO.
You can follow some of the following strategies as soon as your site is ready
- Check for keywords where your competition is low and try to optimize your site around those keywords so that you can rank for these keywords in a short time
- Write blogs around these keywords and link your main site in it
- Create some videos explaining your service or product and try to rank them.
- Write some articles and submit it some very good directories
- Submit your site in a proper directories
These are a very basic strategies that you need to follow to get an early boost for SEO.