Most of the brands invest a lot in social media as it is very useful in targeting communication.
One can generate lead through social media also which includes Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+ etc.
Methods of Lead Generation:
- Create dedicated brand page on Facebook and have it well designed.(you can look coco-cola fb page for same )
- Use some dedicated promotional campaigns for FB fans only.
- Share coupons for fans only
- Use public post search option from Facebook to see for targeted phrase (e.g if you are designer then you can search for public post for “looking for designers” phrase )
- Use Twitter to connect companies related to your area so you can get recent updates and requirements from them
- Use twitter phrases for search where you can search for different search phrases like(looking for web designer, looking for web etc.)
- You can release your documents, promote blog posts through twitter it enhances fan base and ultimately it can generate leads for you.
- LinkedIn has dedicated groups for that, simplest way is to join some related groups and start engaging with other users.
- LinkedIn is the most used lead generation platform for most qualified leads.
Social media gives you the real time analysis for user behavior; you can analyze social media with help of third party tools like Social mention, topsy etc.